We are looking for a new JAVA colleague who does not like an excessive corporate bureaucracy, does not want to go nuts at endless meetings, but will bring a new wind and want to change things and move forward. We work on multi-layered applications for airlines and leading travel agencies in several countries around the world.
When do we understand each other:
- You are a JAVA development freak.
- Have knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Have fun doing your backend and do not jumped back due to the development of distributed systems.
- The microservice architecture path makes sense to you.
- You are interested in modern frameworks and database technologies.
- Version tools, automatic tests, or code review are familiar to you.
- You like working independently and we can count on you.
- You want to make robust, reliable and scalable applications.
- You can work in a team, share your knowledge with colleagues and help / learn from them.
- You like to participate in the selection of technologies, implementation and applications deployment.
What we work with:
- Java EE 8,
- EJB, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, JMS,
- Rest, Webservices,
- web development, UX, CSS, jQuery, Wicket, SpringMVC.
- Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Data integration, BI, batch processing, parallelism, microservices.
- Applications testing - unit, integration and functional tests.
What can we offer to you:
- Friendly, opened and helpful team.
- The opportunity to participate in the selection of used technologies.
- Cooperation through HPP (main job) or IČO (trade license).
- Flexible working hours and home-office.
- Cheap calls and data tariff.
- A wide variety of benefits.